- Personal Services
- Business Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
2020 Board Election
Become a Credit Union Volunteer
At Infuze Credit Union, most of our volunteer board share a common experience – service to our country, or support of our nation’s defenders at Fort Leonard Wood. This collective knowledge, experience, and deep respect motivate us to help our members build strong financial lives, whether they serve or support our nation’s defense at Fort Leonard Wood, or are hardworking Missourians in Waynesville, Lebanon, Rolla, Osage Beach or beyond.
2020: FourOpen Positions
There are four (4) Board positions open for the 2020 election and three (3) vacancies shall serve a 3-year term and one (1) vacancy shall serve a 2-year term. The Nominating Committee will nominate qualified members to be placed on the Official Ballot after they are interviewed, receive support from the Board Executive Committee, and a final vote of approval by the Board of Directors.
To qualify for placement on the Official Ballot, applicants:
- Must be 18 years of age or older as of January 1, 2020.
- Must be bondable.
- Must pass a credit and background check.
- Must be a member in good standing with the credit union prior to distribution of ballots. (Example: No outstanding delinquencies, charge-offs, etc.).
- Must live within the Infuze Credit Union field of membership.
- Must not be a current or former employee of Infuze Credit Union within the last 5 years. If a former employee, you must have left in good standing.
- Must not be an immediate family member of an Infuze Credit Union employee and/or Board Director.
Applications must be postmarked no later than January 10, 2020.
Be a Representative Voice
Serving on the Infuze Credit Union Board of Directors is a terrific way to become part of a unique organization that affects the financial lives of over 25,000 members. If you are interested, inquire at any branch, contact Brittani Clabaugh at 573.329.3151, ext. 8809, or complete the online application.