With Infuze Credit Union Online and Mobile banking, you can bank the way you want to. Signing up for Online Banking is fast, easy and free to all Infuze Credit Union members. When you sign up, you will gain access to a level of control like never before; including convenient features like:
- View past and pending transactions
- Make loan payments, or pay off a loan
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Name your accounts what you want
- Open Certificate and additional Savings accounts
- Send money to other members
In addition to these great features, we also offer many other ways to bank your way. Sign up now to experience our world class Online Banking for yourself!
In order take advantage of the Mobile Browser and Mobile Applications, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. If you are, then you are good to go. If not, then sign up here.
Sign into online banking to pay your bills all in one place! We offer free Online Bill Pay built directly into our Online Banking that allows you to:
- Schedule reoccurring payments
- Pay with a check or electronic transfer
- Send rush payments (fees may apply)
- Select from hundreds of companies to pay, or create a custom bill
With online banking, you can bank your way! Once you sign in, you can create additional Saving Accounts, Checking Accounts*, and Certificates with just a click of a button!
*Must have existing checking accounts. Certain restrictions apply.
With our Online Banking App, you can use your phone to snap a picture of both sides of your check, and submit it for deposit* from anywhere! It only takes a few simple steps:
- Select which account you want to deposit the check to
- Enter the amount of the check
- Snap a picture of the front and back of the check
*All members may not be eligible for remote deposit. Funds not immediately available.
Do you have accounts with other financial institutions? Now you can manage all of your accounts from one place!
Adding external accounts* is easy, and only takes a few days.
*All members may not be eligible for external account access.