- Personal Services
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Business Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
An Infuze CU savings account is the easiest way to start preparing for your future or make progress toward your everyday financial goals. Plus, you'll become a member-owner when you open an account for just $5. This serves as your share in the Credit Union and is not available for withdrawal.
- Dividends paid quarterly on all balances
- $0 monthly maintenance fee
- Free Online and Mobile Banking Access
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
- Access to over 5,000 Shared Branches
- One membership vote
- Open additional savings accounts for special purposes such as vacations, holiday gifts or major expenses
- Christmas Club, or Children's Savings available
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
The Traditional or Roth IRA Passbook Savings is also available at Infuze CU. Members can set a monthly allotment or automatic transfer from their savings or checking accounts to their IRA Passbook. For a higher rate of return, accumulated IRA Passbook savings can be invested into IRA Certificates of Deposit. Also available are Coverdell Educational Savings Accounts.
Trust & Organizational Accounts
Infuze Credit Union also offers Trust and Organizational accounts. Please contact us for more information.
Have a Question?
- Call 573.329.3151
We're here for you and we'd love to hear from you!