Making mobile banking easier
It's that simple!
With the Infuze Credit Union Mobile Banking App, you can use your iPhone® or Android™ device to snap a picture of both sides of your check, and submit it for deposit! Our mobile deposits are free, safe, secure, and available 24/7— so you can take control of your finances anytime, any place.
It only takes a few simple steps:
- Select the account in which you wish to make the deposit
- Enter the amount of the check
- Snap a picture of the front and back of the check
How Much Does It Cost To Use Mobile Deposit?
Infuze CU does not charge any fees for using Mobile Deposit. However, your mobile service provider may charge you for data plan usage, so check your plan before you start using the service.
How Do I Get Mobile Deposit?
How Many Checks Can I Deposit Using Mobile Deposit?
Only one check at a time is accepted, however, you may deposit multiple checks during a single session.
Are Deposits Made Using Mobile Deposit Secure?
Yes. The link between your mobile device and our Mobile Deposit site are encrypted to industry standards. Your scanned check is secure and protected through this link.
When Will My Deposit Be Credited To My Account?
Processing occurs several times throughout the day, 7 days a week. If the deposit is accepted, funds are usually posted to your account by the next business day. Funds may not be immediately available and are subject to standard check hold processes.
How Will I Know When My Check Has Been Deposited?
The quickest way to verify your deposit is to go into Online Banking or Mobile Banking and see the deposit credited to your account.
What Do I Do If My Check Is Rejected In Mobile Deposit?
Please double-check the following:
1. Your check photos are clear and legible; be sure that there are no shadows on the check, the check is not excessively wrinkled, the image is not blurry from “camera shake”, and the writing is contained within the relevant spaces on the check.
2. You have positioned the check against a dark or contrasting background.
3. The MICR line (the bottom part of the check that includes your account number and the bank routing number) is visible.
4. The check number, payee, endorsement, numeric amount, written amount and MICR line are all readable.
5. You have a strong signal; using a secure WiFi connection may improve your transmission success.
If the check continues to be rejected, bring it to an Infuze CU branch or mail it to us for deposit.
Turn your home into your happy place.
Let your home work for you by using the equity you have in your home to reshape your life.
- Fixed interest rate
- Rates as low as 6.74% APR*
- Fixed repayment plans