The Easiest Way To Prepare For Your Future
An Infuze CU savings account is the easiest way to start preparing for your future or make progress toward your everyday financial goals. Plus, you'll become a member-owner when you open an account for just $5. This serves as your share in the Credit Union and is not available for withdrawal.
- Dividends paid quarterly on all balances
- $0 monthly maintenance fee
- Free Online and Mobile Banking Access
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
- Access to over 5,000 Shared Branches
- One membership vote
- Open additional savings accounts for special purposes such as vacations, holiday gifts or major expenses
- Christmas Club, or Children's Savings available
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
The Traditional or Roth IRA Passbook Savings is also available at Infuze CU. Members can set a monthly allotment or automatic transfer from their savings or checking accounts to their IRA Passbook. For a higher rate of return, accumulated IRA Passbook savings can be invested into IRA Certificates of Deposit. Also available are Coverdell Educational Savings Accounts.
Trust & Organizational Accounts
Infuze Credit Union also offers Trust and Organizational accounts. Please contact us for more information.
Pursue higher education
Student debt is one of the biggest financial hurdles facing today's youth. To help ease the burden, Infuze Credit Union provides the Marion Dale Summerford Memorial Scholarship to graduating high school seniors and college students attending any post-secondary educational institution.
Learn About Our Scholarships