Our online privacy practices
Keeping financial and personal information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. Infuze Credit Union is committed to protecting the information of our members and other visitors who use our website. We value your trust and handle all personal information with care. As with information we collect through other means, we use the information you provide online to respond to your needs, service your accounts, and provide you with information about other services.
To ensure information remains confidential, Infuze Credit Union uses encryption technology such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect the information you enter and submit from our website.
Regular Internet email is not secure. You should never provide information that is sensitive or confidential such as your social security number, account number or PIN numbers. We also ask that you do not send personal or account information through regular email. COOKIES Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted Personal Information. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the site, pages visited, language preferences, and your relationship with us. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online products and services. We collect statistical information about the usage of the site in order to continually improve the design and functionality, to monitor responses to our advertisements and content, to understand how account holders and visitors use the site and to assist us with resolving questions regarding the site. We also utilize cookies for advertising purposes. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, pixels, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
Linking to other sites
To provide you with easy access to information, Infuze Credit Union may provide links to other websites such as mortgage companies, insurance companies, government agencies. These links are provided as a convenience to our members. We do not guarantee or endorse any of the content in these links, and Infuze Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. The privacy and security policies on these linked websites may differ from those practiced by Infuze Credit Union. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all websites you visit, especially before providing any personal non-public information.
Many websites and apps use Google services to improve their content. When they integrate Google services, these sites and apps share information with Google. We use Google Analytics to better understand how users are visiting and using our sites. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. Google Analytics collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Although Google Analytics plants a cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. You may review further information about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and how to control the information sent to Google at “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Infuze CC mobile app
The Infuze Credit Union Mobile App periodically collects, transmits, and uses geolocation information for enabling features such as but not limited to, card use and alerts to prevent fraudulent activities, but only if the end-user expressly authorizes the collection of such information. Geolocation information can be monitored on a continuous basis in the background only while the feature(s) are being used or not at all, depending on the end user’s selection. The end-user can change his/her/their location permissions at any time in their device settings.
Infuze Video Banking
- Description of Service. Video Banking is offered as a convenience and supplemental service to our digital services. It is not intended to replace access to digital services from your personal computer or other methods you use for managing your accounts and services with us. Video Banking allows you to access your Infuze account information, make payments to payees, transfer funds and conduct other banking transactions. Information about the Infuze Video Banking service is available on our website at https://www.infuzecu.org.
- User Conduct. You agree not to use Video Banking or the content or information delivered through Video Banking in any way that would: (a) infringe any third-party copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy, including any rights in the Software; (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items, including, but not limited to, use of Video Banking to impersonate another person or entity; (c) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti- discrimination or false advertising); (d) be false, misleading or inaccurate; (e) create liability for us or our affiliates or service providers, or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of any of our service providers; (f) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (g) potentially be perceived as illegal, offensive or objectionable, including but not limited to, being indecent, obscene, lewd or lascivious; (h) interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to Video Banking; (i) interfere with or disrupt the use of Video Banking by any other user; or (j) use Video Banking in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others. Video Banking shall not be used while operating a motor vehicle or other machinery.
- No Commercial Use or Re-Sale. You agree that the Service is only for the personal or business use of individuals authorized to access your account information. You agree not to make any commercial use of Video Banking or resell, lease, rent, or distribute access to Video Banking.\
- Authorization. By accessing Video Banking you are agreeing to allow the process to utilize video conferencing and other video streaming technology to interact with Infuze personnel. Your likeness will be projected to Infuze and you agree to the use of your image during this transaction. The transaction shall be confidential. Any use of the Video Banking system is subject to being recorded or monitored and your use of the Video Banking system is your authorization for such monitoring or recording.
- Indemnification. Unless caused by our intentional misconduct or gross negligence, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Infuze, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, service providers, and licensors from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) caused by or arising from (a) a third party claim, dispute, action, or allegation of infringement, misuse, or misappropriation based on information, data, files, or otherwise in connection with the Service; (b) your violation of any law or rights of a third party; or (c) your use, or use by a third party, of Video Banking including but not limited to operating a motor vehicle or other machinery.
- Account Ownership/Accurate Information. You represent that you are the legal owner of the Accounts and other financial information which may be accessed via Video Banking. You represent and agree that all information you provide to us in connection with Video Banking is accurate, current, and complete and that you have the right to provide such information to us for the purpose of using Video Banking. You agree not to misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate. You represent that you are an authorized user of the Device you will use to access Video Banking.
- User Security. You agree to take every precaution to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of your account and transactions when using Video Banking. You agree not to leave your Device unattended while logged into Video Banking and to log off immediately at the completion of each access by you. You agree not to provide your username, password, or other access information to any unauthorized person. If you permit other persons to use your Device, login information, or other means to access Video Banking, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize, and we will not be liable for any damages resulting to you. You agree not to use any personally identifiable information when creating shortcuts to your Account.