Savings for ALL ages!
Each level of our Club Accounts are designed to teach our youth the basics of savings and financial management to ensure financial success as they enter adulthood.
SuperFuze Club1 (birth to 10 years old)
inTune Club2 (11 to 15 years old)
inMotion Club3 (16 to 24 years old)
Features and benefits:
- Club membership card.
- Online and mobile banking access.
- Interest bearing with dividends paid quarterly.
- Eligible for checking account (ages 11 and above).
- Eligible for debit card (ages 13 and above).
- $25 for earning a high school diploma or GED.
- $50 for earning a college degree or vocational certificate.
Deposits Federally Insured
1The SuperFuze Club is not eligible for checking accounts. A parent or legal guardian must be added if a checking account is opened. Courtesy Pay is not eligible for inTune Club checking accounts due to age requirements.
2Minor must be at least 13 years of age to receive a debit card.
3If the inMotion Club Member is under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be added if a checking account is opened. Courtesy Pay is an option on inMotion accounts, if the member is at least 18 or older and they meet deposit requirements. See Courtesy Pay for Checking Accounts section. Federally insured by the NCUA