Become a Member

Becoming an Infuze Credit Union Member is open to those and their immediate family*, living or working in the following counties:
Benton, Camden, Hickory, Laclede, Maries, Miller, Phelps, Pulaski, and Texas.

Membership Application

Important Information for New Accounts:

To help our Government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires that all financial institutions obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.

What This Means for You:

When you open an account, Infuze Credit Union will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and driver’s license or other identification. In every case, protection of our Member's identity and confidentiality is Infuze Credit Union's top priority.

For questions about membership, please visit the nearest Branch Location or call (800) 244-6628 to speak with a Member Support Professional.

*Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, parent, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, legal guardian, as well as step, in-law, and legally adoptive relationships.

Switch Kit

What you need to get started:

Great! Now that you an Infuze Credit Union Member, use this quick and easy Switch Kit to make us your primary financial institution. In order to keep your information as secure as possible, we do not allow you to save and resume this process at a later date.

  1. New Account Information

First, we will need your account information with Infuze Credit Union. If you do not have an account with us, please stop by any one of our five locations and open one today.

  1. Previous Financial Institution Information

Next, we will need the information regarding your previous financial institution and account information. This information will be used to generate an account closure letter and will be deleted as soon as you close your web browser.

  1. Automatic Payments and Direct Deposits

Finally, we will ask for information about any Automatic Payments or Deposits (ACH). Please note that some organizations will require you to use their tool or form to change this information. Social Security recipients need to call the Social Security Administration or visit If you receive an automatic deposit through the military, you must use your myPay system account.

Print Switch Kit