- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- About Us
- Contact Us
The Infuze CU Online Bill Pay Service available in online and mobile banking is a convenient way to pay bills. Make payments with just the touch of a button - pay any bill from your car insurance to your babysitter.
- It's easy. Setting up and paying bills online is simple & fast. Funds come directly from your checking account.
- It saves you postage. Save over $50 a year if you pay 10 bills a month.
- Use it as often as you like. There’s no limit on the number of bills you pay for free.
- It's convenient. Choose payment frequency options: one-time, monthly, weekly, quarterly, and more.
- It’s safe. Paying bills online is safer than mailing personal checks.
Bill Payments are made to pay your bills in one of three ways:
- Electronic payments to merchants on the electronic network
- Paper payments drawn off your account to merchants who do not yet accept electronic payments
- Payments to individuals will be sent by draft check drawn off your checking account
Sign up for Bill Pay today!
Start by enrolling in online banking. Then, once enrolled & logged on to online banking, visit the "Pay & Transfer" tab to sign up for Bill Pay.
Have a Question?
- Call 573.329.3151
We're here for you and we'd love to hear from you!