Give your wallet a vacation, too!
Whether you are looking to save money for a vacation, work on projects around the house, or if things are a little tight right now, Skip-A-Pay is a great way to get ahead on your bills! Follow the steps below to see if your loan qualifies.
How to get started...
1. Log in to Online or Mobile Banking.
2. Click "Menu."
3. Click "Pay & Transfer."
4. Select "Skip-a-payment."
5. Select your eligible loan.
6. Pocket the extra cash!
Eligible Loan Types:
- The loan must be 6 months old and have made at least one payment.
- Only 2 skips per year and a total of 10 skips over the life of the loan.
- Must have 3 months between each skip.
- No more than two payment delinquencies during the life of the loan.
- Minimum number of days before the due date that the loan can be skipped: 15 days if the payment is an ACH-originated item and 0 days for cash or internal auto transfer.
- If the loan's due date is pushed out more than 31 days, the loan will not appear eligible for a skip.
A "Skip-A-Pay" fee of $25 will be assessed for each loan skipped. Deferment of this payment will extend the life of your loan(s) and may cause an increase in the final payment amount. Electing to defer payments may impact all loans that have GAP protection purchased from Infuze Credit Union, in that they are limited to two (2) Skip-A-Pays per year up to a maximum of ten (10) over the life of the loan. If your GAP was purchased from another source, review the terms before using “Skip-A-Pay”. The “Skip-A-Pay” program excludes Home Equity Lines of Credit, Home Equity Loans, Credit Cards, and Business Loans. Notice: If you have recently received a new loan, you WILL NOT be able to skip your first payment. Your Loan(s) must be in good standing (no delinquencies and payments must be current) to qualify for this offer. Infuze Credit Union reserves the right to deny this offer for any reason. Federally Insured by NCUA.